Foothills Food Bank & Resource Center experienced one of its busiest years ever during the 2020 pandemic. During 2020, the growing food bank:
- Received donations of 1,537,522 pounds of food for people in need
- Provided 162,675 pounds of food for loyal companions (pets)
- Introduced 906 new clients to food bank services
- Provided 17,324 visits and food and related services for Foothills community clients
- Welcomed 316 volunteers who donated 26,502 hours of their time.
In addition, many people’s holidays were made brighter in 2020 through the dissemination of 898 holiday meals and 1,222 Adopt-a-Family recipients.