The Holland Center has partnered with Embry Health Clinic to offer no-cost COVID-19 testing to the Foothills community. The drive-thru testing site will be in the Holland Center parking lot on the Black Mountain Campus, next to Paradise Valley Community College and the Desert Foothills YMCA.
Testing is available Monday through Friday from 7am to 6pm. Appointments are required and are booked directly through Embry Health: embrywomenshealth.com/covid-19-testing-at-the-holland-center.
• COVID testing is zero-cost to patients, regardless of insurance.
• Testing is available for all ages, children and adults.
• Children under 18 must have a legal guardian present.
• All providers have certified medical backgrounds.
• Results are typically posted in 24-48 hours.
• More information can be found at embrywomenshealth.com
All COVID testing will be outdoors in the northwest corner of the Holland Center parking lot, 34250 N. 60th St., Scottsdale. For additional information or if you have questions regarding COVID testing, contact Embry Health directly at 480.376.2175.
The Center continues its regular programing indoors with nightly cleaning and disinfecting. Check the website for upcoming classes, shows and events.